* wlan-ng: Fix clamping of returned SSID length
* Add support for Broadcom TruManage redirected serial port
* ifx6x60:Delete SPI timer when shut down port
* USB: option: blacklist network interface on ONDA MT8205 4G LTE
* USB: option: add TP-LINK HSUPA Modem MA180
* igb: release already assigned MSI-X interrupts if setup fails
* intel-iommu: Prevent devices with RMRRs from being placed into SI Domain
* drm/radeon: fix a bogus kfree
* usb: chipidea: Allow disabling streaming not only in udc mode
* ALSA: usb - fix race in creation of M-Audio Fast track pro driver
* x86/Sandy Bridge: reserve pages when integrated graphics is present
Now open the terminal and run the below command from the folder where script is downloaded to make it executable.
$ sudo sh ker-upg-3.7.4.sh
After the completion, reboot the system for the changes to take effect and after reboot run the below command to confirm the version.
$ uname -r
In case if the kernel 3.7.4 is not compatible with your system hardware, then run the below command to remove the kernel 3.7.4 and switch back to previous kernel.
$ sudo apt-get purge linux-image-3.7.4-030704